Go Green. Grow Green.
Save a tree. We’ll plant a tree.
We want to encourage you to join forces with us to “save a tree.” When you enroll in eStatements April 1 through May 31, 2017, we’ll plant a tree – in your name!*
- Faster: Get an alert when your monthly statement is ready.
- Easier to Organize: e-Statements are automatically stored and organized online so you can view up to 36 months of statements with ease.
- More Secure: e-Statements are safer and more secure, reducing the risk of mail fraud.
- Better for the Environment: Americans average 700 lbs. of paper products per person each year. Switching to e-Statements is a small switch in the right direction.
- FREE! e-Statements are free for all credit union members.
Switching is easy.
Click here to log on to Online Banking and select Electronic Documents.
* The first 500 members to enroll in eStatements will have a tree planted in their name after the end of the promotion period.
Monday, May 29
We salute all the volunteer members of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee for their
continued commitment to METRO.
Board of Directors
Robert Lawrence, Chair
Marcia McLatchy, Vice Chair
Dan Sobel, Secretary/Treasurer
D. Cruz Gonzalez
June Dudas, Chair
Candi Mitchell, Secretary